Burmese Green Peacocks (Pavo muticus spicifer)

BYC-user-174785

Songster
7 Years
Nov 23, 2012
I have two Burmese Green (Pavo muticus spicifer) peacocks for sale. They are 2011 hatch and will be turning two this upcoming spring. They should be able to breed this year, but if not then definitely next year. They were hand-raised and they are very tame and friendly. They are in perfect health and have straight toes. I am selling them because I do not want to provide heat over the winter for just two peacocks, and I will not need them for producing spalding colored birds. The pictures are of the actual peacocks for sale. They were all taken at different times, so that is why they looks better in some images. They will obtain much more color and be even more spectacular. They are a great birds overall and are completely worth the money. I would like $450 for both birds. The price is already fairly low, but we will accept trades. I will trade them for ornamental ducks of equal value such as the following: baikal teal, falcated duck, smew duck, hooded merganser, common eider, etc... I will also trade for nice pheasants, not ringnecks like: impeyans pheasants, satyr tragopan, peacock pheasants, etc... Finally I would be interested in rare colored peafowl to trade for my peacocks like bronze, bronze spalding, bronze blackshoulder, taupe, or just let me know what colors you have. I would prefer not shipping since these peacocks are huge, and shipping will be really expensive, but shipping is available.
Feel free to contact me with any more questions you might have.
Thank you for looking.

In my signature you can click on the Burmese Green Peafowl album to see pictures of the peacocks for sale.

I have two Burmese Green (Pavo muticus spicifer) peacocks for sale. They are 2011 hatch and will be turning two this upcoming spring. They should be able to breed this year, but if not then definitely next year. They were hand-raised and they are very tame and friendly. They are in perfect health and have straight toes. I am selling them because I do not want to provide heat over the winter for just two peacocks, and I will not need them for producing spalding colored birds. The pictures are of the actual peacocks for sale. They were all taken at different times, so that is why they looks better in some images. They will obtain much more color and be even more spectacular. They are a great birds overall and are completely worth the money. I would like $450 for both birds. The price is already fairly low, but we will accept trades. I will trade them for ornamental ducks of equal value such as the following: baikal teal, falcated duck, smew duck, hooded merganser, common eider, etc... I will also trade for nice pheasants, not ringnecks like: impeyans pheasants, satyr tragopan, peacock pheasants, etc... Finally I would be interested in rare colored peafowl to trade for my peacocks like bronze, bronze spalding, bronze blackshoulder, taupe, or just let me know what colors you have. I would prefer not shipping since these peacocks are huge, and shipping will be really expensive, but shipping is available.
Feel free to contact me with any more questions you might have.
Thank you for looking.
ONE peacock has been sold. I still have one left.

Don't forget that I can do trades!
DO you still have (Pavo muticus spicifer) available or other muticus species?

Back
Top Bottom