Button Quail + Coturnix Hybrid?

Honestly love the fantasy of it lol but idk how to safely do it,

As in its just a fantasy to me like emu eggs are to dragon eggs to me

Last edited:
They're not the same species. They're not closely related enough to produce offspring, and if you put button and coturnix quail together, unless they have a lot of space, the buttons are likely to be killed by the coturnix.
Said it better then i did

Lmao i dont think they can thats why i mention artificial breeding if ur that driven , bladis alive and gappy cuz i separated them lol

Button male pics for u
He's pretty, I like the "darth vader pattern" the best I think. One I saw was called blue face I think? They were pretty too the hen was almost an indigo I thought she was black at first.

It's not that I had really planned to do this it was just sorta one of those things you get stuck on your mind haha.i don't even know how you would go about artificial insemination with quail.. I have very minor experience with deer and cows but not birds.

I'm also happy he didn't kachoink her to death xD

They're not the same species. They're not closely related enough to produce offspring, and if you put button and coturnix quail together, unless they have a lot of space, the buttons are likely to be killed by the coturnix.
Really? I thought that coturnix and buttons were both old world quail? I've heard the legends of the bobbird (bobwhite + coturnix)
But that's a new world with an old world I didn't see that being possible. Not to say I thought this was either.

He's pretty, I like the "darth vader pattern" the best I think. One I saw was called blue face I think? They were pretty too the hen was almost an indigo I thought she was black at first.

It's not that I had really planned to do this it was just sorta one of those things you get stuck on your mind haha.i don't even know how you would go about artificial insemination with quail.. I have very mild experience with deer and cows but not birds.

I'm also happy he didn't kachoink her to death xD
He is a normal red breasted male with white recessive bleeding in, darth vader is a kind of red breasted like selecting breeding or double R gene i love darth vaders, Vladimir is a normal wild blue breasted female with lil tibits of white bleeding in under the armpits

Really? I thought that coturnix and buttons were both old world quail? I've heard the legends of the bobbird (bobwhite + coturnix)
But that's a new world with an old world I didn't see that being possible. Not to say I thought this was either.
Blue Scale quail and bobs = blobs i think idk

Would love me a blue face or double blue face darth vader they are beat ones also i love this darth

Attachments

• 19477352_1157817820990327_5549933533704419144_o.jpg
    19477352_1157817820990327_5549933533704419144_o.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 19488817_1157817727657003_4369458394600476262_o.jpg
    19488817_1157817727657003_4369458394600476262_o.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 8
He is a normal red breasted male with white recessive bleeding in, darth vader is a kind of red breasted like selecting breeding or double R gene i love darth vaders, Vladimir is a normal wild blue breasted female with lil tibits of white bleeding in under the armpits
Oh I was just saying the colors I thought were the best aha I don't know too much about the button quail yet. And so wait your blue one is the female and the lighter one is the male?

Back
Top Bottom