Button Quail lockdown

Quote:
I'm fixing to go check on'em again
roll.png

quailladyoffortmeyes: I have heard that buttons hatch right around the same time as they were set in the incubator, is this True or False?
If it is true mine will hatch sometime late this afternoon.
smile.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
roll.png

quailladyoffortmeyes: I have heard that buttons hatch right around the same time as they were set in the incubator, is this True or False?
smile.png

They should hatch around the time
smile.png

Quote:
roll.png

smile.png

They should hatch around the time
smile.png

fl.gif
For this afternoon then!
fl.gif

sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
ep.gif

ep.gif

ep.gif

sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

Talk about serioulsy gross okay well I guess the movement was my imagination .. Seriously
tongue.png
YUCKKKKKK. OKay I decided to check them to see if there were any chicks at all. Well there werent. They all were rotten They smelled rotten. I didnt see any blood rings either so does that mean they werent fertile??? Or what. Kinda disgusted with myself. Not sure If I should let the person I got them from know that I got bad eggs..
I have to fumegate my house now YUCKKKKKKKK. Im glad I didn't keep them in any longer or they would of probably exploded.... Anyway thats okay I have my bantams eggs in my better incubator and my blue silkie eggs and its holding them temp pretty good in there.
This time I think I'm just going to turn them three times a day, so Im not in there opening and closing the lid and the temp drops so many times. I hope everyone else has a good hatching rate and survival rate too.

And post them pics please so I can see the cute baby buttons.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom