BUY IT NOW!! 10+ Blue/Blue Copper & Black Copper Marans NPIP-SHIPPING INCLUDED

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
Price includes priority shipping. I am going to list these weekly as I am getting 8-12 eggs per day from this pen. Contact me for current availability and to place an order. Once I move the Black Copper hens out to work on another project, when their pen is finished, I will also remove this listing.

As of right now I have an order ready to ship today 3/7/12 if received by 2pm eastern.

SHIPPING DAYS ARE MON-WED AND SAT

Blue Marans are Davis/Valentine. Black Coppers are Jeane/Presley and this line has produced show birds.

These are from my Blue Marans pen. I have 12 Blue hens and 7 Black Copper hens in with my Blue Marans roos. You will hatch both clean and feather leg chicks.

From the Blue Marans hens you will hatch Blue, Black and Splash. There are over 20 hens/pullets in this pen. That means you may get some pullet eggs.

From the Black Copper hens you will hatch both Black Copper and Blue Copper. These are first generation chicks so the copper may not express itself. These eggs are darker than my Blue hens and are marked. My Blue hens are laying a very light egg right now but last sept before they quit laying they were a 5. We have had some really bad storms and dramatic weather changes, stressing the hens out. Even the Black Copper hens in this pen are lighter than normal.

I will be taking the Black Copper hens out soon so these will not be available much longer.

Payment is Paypal to my account [email protected] NO ECHECKS!

There is no guarantee of your hatching. I do NOT replace eggs or refund. Please keep that in mind when paying. There are too many factors that affect your hatch rate. I mark the box Fragile. Shipped eggs are a risk.

First person to reply sold and send a cleared payment will get these eggs. I will update posting once I receive a cleared payment.

Last edited:
Hi. What is your availability right now? Would it be possible to get 14 at a time? If so, what would the total price be? Thanks!

I have an order ready to ship sat 3/10 and can add that many extras! just let me know.

Just received payment from Kansaseq, next shipment will be available 3/12. While I am generous with extras, I cannot guarantee how many extras for each shipment. It depends on the hens.
smile.png
They determine how generous I can be with extras on each shipment
lau.gif

3/12/12 shipment is sold.
highfive.gif

3/13/12 shipment available at this time.

Just wanted to say that I ordered my eggs 3 days ago, and they are HERE already. That's some fast shipping! Very well packaged, too. Thank you very much for the extras
ya.gif

you are welcome! I have another order ready to ship out tomorrow of these eggs! the count down is on until the black copper hens are removed!

Back
Top Bottom