BYC 2016 OTHER POULTRY TYPES CALENDAR - Pics Needed!

Pics
lol.png
naw it would be awesome... I love judging all my chicken shows!! I find it really fun to do that.....
Okay, Butbbles. Take a nice, deep breath. Got it? Good! Now, go find your glasses or your contacts. I'll wait. (hmmmm hmm lalala dee dah ......) Oh, good, you're back. Now, go back to the first page in this long thread, and do not read anything anyone has written about this special bird or that one's unique story. Just look at the pictures. One after the other. Keep going...going....

Now do you see why I'd need several margaritas to even work up the courage to judge? What amazing photograph and what great birds.
lau.gif

@Blooie well, I sure couldn't judge to the finished calendar by my lonesome, but neither can the moderators! I already have gone through them all for fun a few times, like "this one has a bad background, this one is amazing, this one has a boring layout, this one is calendar worthy, etc" I would have a clear calendar cover pic!!!!! (hint, it's one of a peacock)

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
@Blooie well, I sure couldn't judge to the finish by myself, but I already have gone through them for fun a few times, like "this one has a bad background, this one is amazing, this one has a boring layout, etc" I would have a clear calendar cover pic!!!!! (hint, it's one of a peacock)
I know! I keep doing the same thing! Great minds, huh?

tongue.png
lol.... unfortonatly I couldn't really judge because I entered, and, well, my own look alot nicer to me than they would to other people.

Last edited:
Silly mom! We've gotten through the first round of rating each photo. There will be some eliminations now based on those ratings and then we'll rate what's left. I don't recall the time frame, but I believe everything goes to the company that produces the calendar around the 3rd week in October.

Cool! Oh, I hope one of mine makes it, I plan to get a bunch of these as christmas presents and it'd be awesome if I could go "flip to April, tee hee" XD

X2!!!! I don't really have much hope for this calendar, but i'm kinda hoping my entries in the chicken contest make it in the top 30+ if NiftyChicken does that "still in the running pics" thing!!
ok, I have no chance at all.... lol.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom