BYC 2016 OTHER POULTRY TYPES CALENDAR - Pics Needed!

Pics
Yeah, pigeons (and doves) make it in their crops while sitting on eggs. It's partially digested seeds and is super digestible for the babies with allot of protein and fat. The babies need it for the first few days or they cannot grow correctly, I've tried raising pigeons from day 1 and had no luck, although after about a week they do well eating almost anything.
I've witnessed my finches doing the same thing with their babies. It is cool to see.

Me second submission due to requests!!! :clap. My happy JoJo smiling!

Love looking at all the pictures! They are all great!
Finally got my second pic! I knew I had this somewhere, it's the best shot of Wobbles I ever took. [/URL]
Beautiful call duck!
Hi trying this again as I only managed to get one tiny pic up!!!
Great pictures!!
Here are my 2 submissions. The first one is of my pigeon Nutty outside in the snow for the first time and the second is of some welsh harlequin ducklings I hatched this past spring.
I love both of them!

Purse Duck, never leave home without one!
Dusty was a barnyard surprise. He was found running around the farm alone. When he was small enough, like in the picture, he went every where with me; work, baseball games, shopping, etc.. Course now he cant fit in my purse anymore but he is still my sweet little baby boy.

Purse Duck, never leave home without one!
Dusty was a barnyard surprise. He was found running around the farm alone. When he was small enough, like in the picture, he went every where with me; work, baseball games, shopping, etc.. Course now he cant fit in my purse anymore but he is still my sweet little baby boy.
I LOVE this cute picture of sweet little Dusty. So cool you took him everywhere.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom