BYC Android App!!!!

Pics
I'm an android user and would love a byc app!
yesss.gif

iPhones are the bed phones I've ever had. I had androids for maybe 10 years before. They **** off all the time. Lock up. Not the iPhone.

Droids weren't released until 2008. :p

Not sure if older Droids were less reliable, but my phone has never given me major trouble. I can't remember the last time it crashed or froze, so I assume it was a long time ago.
Plus although I don't like Google as much as I once did, I'm pretty sure they still allow much more freedom to customize than Apple does.

I do everything from my Android anymore. I can post pictures from my phone using the mobile version but only using Chrome. I have noticed that some other sites work better with certain browsers so I have more than one browser on my phone. So far the only issue I've had with the mobile site is that I can't vote on the photos for the photo contest :) I have to switch over to the full website and that is more bother than its worth. I use a Droid Razr XT912

Not to ruin the fun we were having here y'all, but my droid just allowed me the option to bookmark or send to my desktop. I sent to to desktop and got an Icon to tap and access the homepage, on the mobile version instead of going through my gmail. Cool enough for my needs.

Back
Top Bottom