BYC Android App!!!!

Pics
I have installed chrome and for me it is doing nothing more than my other browser. I had already bookmarked with the desktop icon. I still cannot upload photos to BYC from my phone. It says it's embedding the image but it never appears. Am I doing something wrong??

iPhones are the bed phones I've ever had. I had androids for maybe 10 years before. They **** off all the time. Lock up. Not the iPhone.
I switched from iPhone to the high end Droid.... Samsung galaxy note 3. Only issue is with battery life this thing is crazy with what it can do. The new Droid systems are so much better than the older ones. I wouldn't take the new iPhone even if it was free over my current phone.

I switched from iPhone to the high end Droid.... Samsung galaxy note 3. Only issue is with battery life this thing is crazy with what it can do. The new Droid systems are so much better than the older ones. I wouldn't take the new iPhone even if it was free over my current phone.
I wanted to throw my android out the window. Always locking up and was slow. My iPhone 5 is crazy fast.

I wanted to throw my android out the window. Always locking up and was slow. My iPhone 5 is crazy fast.
And technology has marched on. If you buy the cheapest Gingerbread phone you can find, you'll get much poorer results than if you buy a $600+ iPhone. But if you do some research and get a modern-ish Android with good reviews, you'll have way fewer problems.

And technology has marched on. If you buy the cheapest Gingerbread phone you can find, you'll get much poorer results than if you buy a $600+ iPhone. But if you do some research and get a modern-ish Android with good reviews, you'll have way fewer problems.
I had the latest and greatest android when I decided to make the switch to the iPhone 5. It's way more user friendly and not a ridiculous size either like I've seen coming out.

I had the latest and greatest android when I decided to make the switch to the iPhone 5. It's way more user friendly and not a ridiculous size either like I've seen coming out.
to each his own... I used apple iPhones all of them and the note 3 blows them away not slow at all never locks up. Battery life while in use isn't the world's best but with the screen and computing and multiple apps running I thing any phone would drain fairly quick. I always had issues with my iphone. Plus the new screens on 5 shatter way to easy. But that's just my opinion from watching a phone fall from 2 ft table and shatter even with a cover the shock broke it. Anyway I want an android app still waiting who ever is in charge of it.

Down side tho to iPhone is limited memory

Back
Top Bottom