BYC Android App!!!!

Pics
Tapatalk is an app, yes. It's designed to allow easier browsing on many forums, but I seem to recall in asking for a ton of permissions, and never started using it myself. The BYC mobile site works just fine for me for browsing, and it is possible to post images hosted from other sites.

YES... I'm still very interested in an Android app. I have both an iPhone and I have an Android phone.

..For my android phone I actually go onto the internet to post on my cell phone to their byc mobile site I believe. At this point that's the only thing that works with my android note 2. Android phones are WAY easier to use because of their sizes that are usually considerbly bigger than the iPhone until some of the newest iPhone are currently going to be coming out in the next month.

Last edited:
I generally upload to Picasa Web Albums, and copy the image URL. Google plays more nicely with Android than BYC does, so although it isn't quick, it usually works. :lol:

Lets move with the times. I use samsung galaxy 4 most of the time and i am older and want what is easiest to use with regard to posting pictures. The rich text ed is time consuming and difficult to see. Cant get tapatalk. I would like to share alot of pics but it is too frustrating. Tried to start a personal thread on here to share my story but again i threw my hands up in frustration. I thought i read that a few members would volunteer to help you set up android app. I would if i knew how. If it saves you money why dont you take them up on it . I bet you a bag of flockraiser that you would add lots of new members with the android app!

Back
Top Bottom