Announcement BYC Android Mobile App - BETA

not sure but appears the same as before but my phone said it is full so will not be downloading anything till I get the new one

Nifty!

I did a double take on my app icon page seeing that little chicken with a new baby blue horizon gave my heart a leap. And when I pressed that cute chicken with my pointer finger it worked!

Right now as I type it weirdly expands to huge and when I bring it back to less magnified I need to find this text box.

I am very visual... bright annoying colors tend to put me off... not a biggie, but annoying enough to make me keep using just regular mobile...

That makes sense! I admit seeing it different was a little weird but i was more like "huh." I haven't tried typing yet so I'm not sure how annoying it would be to me there.

For me, I'm just like used to using the browser and it's weird to not be and not be able to open new tabs so that's why I'm using the browser too.

But I might keep the app. I need to work on that anyway

I think it's kind of a OCD/ADD combo thing where I gotta keep checking amd rechecking other sites or be doing multiple things at once. Maybe using the app would help me chill out on that.

Sorry for the weird personal detour.

Anyway, I'm sure the color thing was probably an accident so maybe they'll change it

Back
Top Bottom