Announcement BYC Android Mobile App - BETA

I like this! It is doubtful I'll keep it on my phone, as I spend every waking hour in front of my PC/laptop (work, fun, devotion to BYC)....... but for those who use their phones more often than not, I would highly recommend it! :D

I'm going to need a new phone soon. I really love my current one, except when it freezes up. :rolleyes:

I've used Microsoft/Windows products for many years, always had Windows Mobile phones. But I know I'm in the minority and plan to go "mainstream" with my next change. I'll be watching the Android and iPhone app threads here, because I haven't really decided which way I will go. (leaning droid, so far) But BYC is a big part of my usage, so I want the best BYC app.

If anyone uses both, I'd love to hear some input! :D

Go Android. Seriously. The little *perks* that iphone comes out with are seriously only there for youngsters who do a lot of social media.

Yea I figure. My husband uses iCrap stuff, so i considered it, but i have an older android book reader, so i figure it will be easier for me to adapt to.

Yea I figure. My husband uses iCrap stuff, so i considered it, but i have an older android book reader, so i figure it will be easier for me to adapt to.

Our entire household uses Saumsung phones. Lots of storage, not a ton of chit you have to delete off them, easy to disable things you don't use (like messenger, FB, etc). Just a thought. PS. I don't have any affiliation with Samsung other than being a long time user... :D

Back
Top Bottom