BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Good to know!!! Thanks!!!

It was bad. Very very bad. :oops:

But that was actually the last pint and I’m now out so I won’t get anymore. I’ll just work on burning it all off. It cooled down some now so I might go walk. Or maybe I’ll dance. We put an air conditioner in one room so I might dance in there now that it’s cool 😂🤣🙈

These are the stats. :oops:

View attachment 2168595View attachment 2168596
What the -- how much sugar are they putting in that stuff!? 134 carbs for two cups!? The ice cream that I had last night was 24 for 2/3 cup, which would be 72 for an entire pint!
... The pretzels were definitely making it a bit worse, and who knows how much sugar they put in the fudge....
Oh, look -- it has one gram of fiber, though....
Okay, anyway -- sarcasm aside, why don't you go dance? Or walk. Or dance-walk!

What the -- how much sugar are they putting in that stuff!? 134 carbs for two cups!? The ice cream that I had last night was 24 for 2/3 cup, which would be 72 for an entire pint!
... The pretzels were definitely making it a bit worse, and who knows how much sugar they put in the fudge....
Oh, look -- it has one gram of fiber, though....
Okay, anyway -- sarcasm aside, why don't you go dance? Or walk. Or dance-walk!
Yeah it’s definitely worse than a lot of the ice creams I’ve been eating!! I didn’t realize it. :oops: I think it’s the peanut butter and the pretzels. Probably the fudge too. If you look at the ingredients it’s literally liquid sugar which is just water and sugar and then right after.... more water and sugar 😂🤣:th

And 29 grams of protein and tons of calcium! :lau :th

So not worth it though cause now I’ll never burn it off and can’t even have a sandwich or anything.

Yeah I’m thinking I’ll dance 😂🤣

Good to know!!! Thanks!!!

It was bad. Very very bad. :oops:

But that was actually the last pint and I’m now out so I won’t get anymore. I’ll just work on burning it all off. It cooled down some now so I might go walk. Or maybe I’ll dance. We put an air conditioner in one room so I might dance in there now that it’s cool 😂🤣🙈

These are the stats. :oops:

View attachment 2168595View attachment 2168596

134g of carbs!! I would have died if I ate that when I was doing low carb. I should probably go back to low carb and stick to only getting carbs from fruits and veggies.

IDK what to eat cause that ice cream was already so many calories and other bad stuff and I don’t really want to add more to it but I know I need to eat something real :barnie

a lettuce wrap. Yum. Or chicken salad.

I love healthy food I am just sometimes too lazy to make it. I go on swings of cooking healthy meals for 1-2 weeks then none at all for 3-4 weeks 😱😥

a lettuce wrap. Yum. Or chicken salad.

I love healthy food I am just sometimes too lazy to make it. I go on swings of cooking healthy meals for 1-2 weeks then none at all for 3-4 weeks 😱😥
We don’t have any lettuce and I don’t like it much anyway haha I was thinking tuna or chicken salad but that has mayonnaise. Maybe it’d be okay.

And I am the exact same way!!! Except for me it’s nowhere near a week or two. :lau maybe a few days at most. Or I guess maybe a week. And I try not to let it get that long being unhealthy but it’s like I’ll eat super unhealthy then feel guilty and eat healthy then super unhealthy again every few days :lau

Idk. Right now I’ve been eating horrible this year :lau :oops:

You and I are way too similar haha

We don’t have any lettuce and I don’t like it much anyway haha I was thinking tuna or chicken salad but that has mayonnaise. Maybe it’d be okay.

And I am the exact same way!!! Except for me it’s nowhere near a week or two. :lau maybe a few days at most. Or I guess maybe a week. And I try not to let it get that long being unhealthy but it’s like I’ll eat super unhealthy then feel guilty and eat healthy then super unhealthy again every few days :lau

Idk. Right now I’ve been eating horrible this year :lau :oops:

You and I are way too similar haha

Mine may be closer to a week than 2 in all honesty. Maybe I should try meal prep.

I am at my MIL’s again with my kids and there’s only so many circles I can make around her living room before it’s not fun. At least yesterday I was talking to my husband while walking in circles 🤣

The good thing is she lives down the road so I walk to her house and back.

Mine may be closer to a week than 2 in all honesty. Maybe I should try meal prep.

I am at my MIL’s again with my kids and there’s only so many circles I can make around her living room before it’s not fun. At least yesterday I was talking to my husband while walking in circles 🤣

The good thing is she lives down the road so I walk to her house and back.
I need to try that too!! I feel like I’d eat healthier if I prepared more food in advance and it doesn’t really take any longer haha

I can imagine it’s hard with kids though!!

And oh wow!! Hahah walk outside maybe?

We let the grass get so tall because we’ve been busy with so much around here that it was hard to see and my husband didn’t want me going through the tall grass checking for trash and stuff (in case of snakes 🐍) so the mower found whatever I wasn’t able to pick up. Thankfully it wasn’t much.

I am at exactly 9,000 steps today. I found out that in one minute I walk 100 steps so it makes it easier to just set a timer and walk. My feet recovered well last night but now from today’s steps my feet are tired.
Speaking of snakes, a neighbor was just here getting pepper and eggplants. He told me about his neighbor that had put away a bag of opened potting soil in a sunny warm place. She reached into the bag to get some potting soil, felt movement and quickly pulled her hand back. When she carefully inspected the bag, she found two snakes (non venomous) and a pile of snake eggs. Needless to say, in the future, she will not be sticking her hand in a bag without first checking the contents.

Back
Top Bottom