BYC Buddies FitBit Group

I looked up the 100' version of the 330' roll that TSC sells and it was 68 pounds.
HOLY 💩! That's 224.4 lbs. Not sure this is the same gauge you looked at, though. I didn't actually lift it--just scootched it. My inner forearms are all bruised, but pads wouldn't allow me to use the unevenness of the roll to help me lift it. Like I said, though... The next time we're just cutting off 125' to finish that side. That's only 85 lb, so not too bad.

I’ve been with my MIL & kids so I’ve been slacking today on my steps. I see Kdog is catching up! I’ll try to get at least to 10,000 by sunset if it’s possible but who knows it’s already almost 6pm and sunset is in 2 and a half hours. I’d have to walk for an hour or so straight.

I'm going to get 200 more before crash but not much more than that.
Screenshot_20200531-210230.png
Screenshot_20200531-210217.png

Yesterday we put up a roll of field fence. I ordered this stuff online for the curbside pickup, so I didn't know what it looked like. When I saw it, I was like, "Oh 💩!" But we managed. Only DH can't, so I'm the one who got to unroll it, then scootch it back to the fence line--4' tall, 330' long, steel. Do you know what that weighs? (Neither do I, but it's dam heavy! :gig) My hip is protesting, so just don't expect too much from me today! 🤣
Oh wow!!!! Not quite the same but I got a full body workout yesterday from trying to deal with this super thick and heavy black rubber hose and dragging/pulling it all over and throwing it over high fences 😂🤣 get to deal with it again today too

Once you're healthier the heat won't bother you as much. Tie your hair back--makes a huge difference.
Yeah, maybe, idk. The heat has always bothered me though even when I was younger and skinny. 😂🤣

I just don’t like it. My family, especially my mom and one brother, are the same way. They get really grouchy 😂🤣

I much prefer the cold. I don’t do heat. I can and do stand outside all day for music festivals when I want to so I can do it but don’t like to.

And I always have my hair back 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom