BYC Café

Hi all,

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that (a) We got a house today (no chooks allowed but cats ok) and (b) Sadly, I am not pregnant this time round.

I am ok, just disappointed and as I'm sure you can understand, stressed.  I saw my husband cry for the first time today.  That was probably the hardest part.

I will be meeting with the clinic in the next week or so to decide how to proceed.  We are lucky enough to have one more embryo stored, so are able to do another attempt, at a time my physician decides is appropriate.

We are moving at the end of May.

That's all my news I think.  Big day at work tomorrow so you may not hear from me, but don't worry - I'll be ok.

Krista x  

:hugs

Rain and more rain. And FOG! Oh, maybe some snow thrown in the mix for grins. An entire week! I don't know if I am going to be able to afford the coffee bill at this rate!
barnie.gif

I think the closest shop is perhaps 45 mins away. I can't remember the last time I went to a Doughnut shop..... it is just not something on the list of things to do when I am down the hill. I may have to make an effort to change that.
Flash floods and landslides are on the list for today so I am not going anywhere near a canyon, doughnut desperation be danged!

I like the jam ball doughnuts.

Our nearest store is 20 minute's drive away, but when we move the main street, with all the shops, will be a 10 minute walk.

Surely, a 10 minute walk negates the calories of a doughnut...?

- Krista

I like the jam ball doughnuts.

Our nearest store is 20 minute's drive away, but when we move the main street, with all the shops, will be a 10 minute walk.

Surely, a 10 minute walk negates the calories of a doughnut...?

- Krista

Of course a walk negates the calories! That's like a law or something. But what is a jam ball doughnut? It sounds pretty tasty, but we don't have anything called that over here.

Back
Top Bottom