BYC Café

Haha. A purebred Canadian for sure!!

Here she is attacking my hubs. He shunned her affections cause he's playing play station so she moved on to me.

I didn't get a pic this time around but here's an example:

Good morning from frying Florida! If I had a sidewalk, I'd try frying an egg on it today.

Just looked at our 10 day forecast...day time temps expected to range from 93-98 and no chance of rain until Thursday.
th.gif

How's it going for the rest of you?

Well, you already know my weather report. My husband showed me something on his magical mysterious weather charts and it shows the heat in a time and temps graph. by 4:00 it is the hottest and then drops drastically by 5:00
I decided he was right, we might as well stay inside until 4:00 and work until 9:00.

So Thursday we were going kayaking. I am making it rain. Just let me know when you need some rain up your way and we will plan an outing for you.

Our weather will be in the 80"s with 5 out of 7 days of rain, rain, strong thunder storms, repeat often . My mini hosta ,I paid good $$$ for from a specialty on line nursery, has gone from sorta mini, to sorta WAY too big for my raised bed. I tried to divide it last year and all the sections I took out died. It looked like the original did too. But this year the orig. is back much bigger than before.

I don't know why the divisions died - I've done this many times before. Maybe its because the raised bed is lite mix, peat moss, vermiculite and perlite and some mushroom compost. The roots free range much more vigorously than when planted in our regular clay junk dirt. I could not dig out enough roots - they had scattered under all the other plants. Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom