BYC Café

@Mtn Margie yes from the hair stuff awful they were 'nitrile' must have reacted somehow, never again
smile.png

you have to wonder what it does to hair and scalp
hide.gif
Isn't it sweet when offspring get in a jam, they NEED mama. Otherwise they don't even want to sit next to you in the movie theatre ( true in my case).

Haha whoop.

Another day...ugh my head is all feeling all stuffed up :/ had a super hot shower to try to steam it out...our propane may now be rather low...oops. (Yep our hot water heater and stove are run off propane. Most people have big honking propane tanks, we use a 7 gal portable one (next size up from your standard bbq tank)

Ah well. I'll give it a heft if it's feeling rather light I'll have hubs take it in for a refill.

I am no longer allowed to pluck my own eyebrows.
hmm.png
DD said she was tired of both looking at the mess I made and tryingto fix it. so Now when she comes over she does it for me.
roll.png

She gave me a call the other day and invited me for a mani-pedi. I love my older Children They all see to go out of their way for me now that they are out on their own. Not one of them wants to do the Stay home wife and Mom thing? I must not have made it look fun enough But now still get to be silly and care free with my Granddaughter now. I get her 2 days a week when her parents are at work. I split the week with the other Grandma.
big_smile.png

That is so awesome you're able to do that :) it's hard nowadays for families to be single income - expenses and all.

If and when hubs and I ever find ourself in a family way I confess I worry a bit. He's rather estranged with his mom...and my folks are up in Canada.

I am no longer allowed to pluck my own eyebrows.
hmm.png
DD said she was tired of both looking at the mess I made and tryingto fix it. so Now when she comes over she does it for me.
roll.png

She gave me a call the other day and invited me for a mani-pedi. I love my older Children They all see to go out of their way for me now that they are out on their own. Not one of them wants to do the Stay home wife and Mom thing? I must not have made it look fun enough But now still get to be silly and care free with my Granddaughter now. I get her 2 days a week when her parents are at work. I split the week with the other Grandma.
big_smile.png
you did it just right.

We gave up alot of material things for me to be able to stay home with the Kids. We did not buy our dream house or property and sometimes I still dream but we made that choice and Once when my oldest (28 this month) was in middle school her friend was kind enough to inform me that if I would get a job. I could afford to buy her designer blue jeans
sad.png
I still think staying home with them was valuable in other ways.

Back
Top Bottom