BYC Café

I am just loving the cool weather! 65 degrees right now. I just came in for some lunch and the house feels so hot! Sunny , breezy , and just a beautiful day. Hung tarps around the bird runs, need to get more next trip to town. Love the camo color, it looks great!
Then i collected a wagon load of dead wood and piled it on the burn pit. Still smouldering, so it may burn. Working on the trail to guinea land. Husband thinks the place is looking smaller, i think it looks bigger with cleared off spaces.
Time to eat the rest of my lunch and get back at it.

nope.

Though freezing to death would probably reduce the pain level. :confused:

not a good choice though....
If it came to that i would kill off a moose and gut it an climb inside to stay warm until help arrived. The pain level is not that bad. I am a tough old biddy, lol. What bothers me is the leaking pus and not being able to hear well.
Going back out to work while the sun is shining. Have a great day, all!

Hey Al, do you know any medicine men up there? Thanks for the hug!

You're welcome to use the local one here CF
smilie witchdoc.gif

I had a Yeungling beer tonight with supper. Helped ease the sore muscles in my back.
I got the tarps put on the guinea run today and put an extra tin roofing panel on top. I was going to use it for a triplex rabbit cage, but might as well close in the top of the run as have it sitting around.
Husband decided to knock the dirt off a tree stump from a tree that fell over. So then he wanted to burn it. I got my wagon and collected the loose dirt, then put it in a hole i was wanting to fill. That worked well. But burning that stump is going to take a long time.
I made good progress on the road, got about twice as far as the other day. Less dead trees to deal with makes a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom