BYC Café

Thanks for the coffee sour, but I'm back on the tea again this morning. Lemon-ginger with honey if anyone else needs it.

Trying to decide if I should take the little one to playgroup this morning. He's been quite the handful. And playgroup has coffee so I might grab a cup there...

Last warm day today. Guess winter's coming whether I'm ready or not. At least it looks like it will ease into it for now.

Finally bought the beef yesterday (got the other ingredients a week ago) so I made the satin balls. Though we more made kind of loafs/rolls. We just made a bunch of shapes ha. Took a lot of sandwich bags.

Anyway, he liked the scraps I threw him so I'm thinking he'll like it :)

It took a lot of meat.

I just bought the rolls at BJ's. 73% lean, 27% fat. It was $12.99 for 5 pounds. I thought it said $11.99 but I must be wrong and $12.99 is still cheap. So yeah. I got 2 rolls so 10 pounds.

View attachment 1201838
Looking Good!

Looking Good!

Thanks! It's a bit more red than the pictures show but yeah. That's actually the final product because, being for the dog, it's served raw :)

The only difference is we put it in bags

Although actually in the comments one person said they cool it and eat it themselves and their kids when they're sick. Supposedly helps increase appetite .

This is the one I followed, though there are many more. Not sure I shared them all here.

http://www.njboxers.com/satin-balls-recipe.html

Thanks! It's a bit more red than the pictures show but yeah. That's actually the final product because, being for the dog, it's served raw :)

The only difference is we put it in bags

Although actually in the comments one person said they cool it and eat it themselves and their kids when they're sick. Supposedly helps increase appetite .

This is the one I followed, though there are many more. Not sure I shared them all here.

http://www.njboxers.com/satin-balls-recipe.html
If I had dogs I might try this.

Thanks!

If I had dogs I might try this.

Thanks!

No problem!

It's supposed to be good for skinny dogs to help gain weight and also just as like a general supplement if you want. And apparently it increases appetite or it does with some dogs.

But of course as you can probably guess by the ingredients, it's very fattening and works fast so you're not supposed to feed it too often or you just feed smaller amounts.

Gator has decided he hates his food recently and lost a lot of weight plus I think he has some sort of muscle thing so I'm hoping it will help him

Back
Top Bottom