BYC Café

Morning! A couple of inches of snow here as well. Cap, Hugs, that has to be so frustrating. Yesterday was one of those days when you wash your hands BEFORE using the restroom, but I got a lot of stuff done. I think one of my sheep got bred through the fence..., or she is a lumpy kind of fat. :lau
Sigh... DS$ said no to a practice on Friday night, if it happens, of which we never know until Fri. afternoon. Yeah for him because he is competing both days this weekend. Next week is finals so I am thinking of minimizing the after school traveling as well. It is a hot coffee kind of day out there. I am off to cut out sheep coat pieces and feed the stock and count heads and etc.
I hope the finals go well for Him! It is hard balancing sports with school

James has very flat feet he has major issues walking.. he was a premature baby his lungs never fully developed it now how caused heart issues.. oddly enough the disability is mental his mother was so tough on him and his Dad they labeled him a mental case

Sometime you should drop in on the Any Home Bakers thread...lot of us baking bread, rolls, cookies, etc. It's fun seeing what other bakers are doing!

I'm just using a bread machine these days. Though, I did intend to finish the loaf in the oven, but I realized too late I was making the wrong recipe :p. It's been a few months I think since I made bread. But now that winters here I'll probably be baking more. I was supposed to get a sourdough starter going before year's end...not sure if I want to go that route again or not
hu.gif

I'm just using a bread machine these days. Though, I did intend to finish the loaf in the oven, but I realized too late I was making the wrong recipe :p. It's been a few months I think since I made bread. But now that winters here I'll probably be baking more. I was supposed to get a sourdough starter going before year's end...not sure if I want to go that route again or not
hu.gif
How much is shipping to Canada? I have starter to send out--no waiting for it to become active enough to raise bread on it's own

Back
Top Bottom