BYC Café

Sounds like it all may food related canned food is awful wanna treat give them a raw been bone large lots of marrow only 20 minutes first day build from there no more canned food

Playing catch up again...

Mmmm, love hot apple cider!

Sorry about the appointment but that does look pretty.
Did i show you the update?
20180117_170206.jpg
20180117_173754.jpg

Oh and I did give him some of my cookies but he's always gotten cookies and I make sure to bite as much of the chocolate off as possible. He doesn't get them regularly or anything, just a bite here or there when we make them which isn't often. But he's 130 pounds and has gotten them before so I don't think that's it? Unless them being homemade changes things?

Oh. And he did clean up 2 spilt eggs on the floor when I dropped them but that was Sunday and he's eaten like a half dozen at once before without being sick. That's rare but i didn't collect eggs for a while then dropped something in the nest box and cracked a ton of them and he kept taking them and taking them so i think he ate like 9. I thought he would stop taking them but he didn't. But that was a while ago and only once.

But I'm just trying to think of what could make him sick
Chocolate is really bad for dogs. Has he been dewormed lately?

Sounds like it all may food related canned food is awful wanna treat give them a raw been bone large lots of marrow only 20 minutes first day build from there no more canned food

mine are cast iron stomach anymore where not when I took them on

He normally has a really strong stomach too but apparently not this week

And normally the cans don't bother him. But I do try to buy good quality cans at least but my dad keeps buying alpo and market basket cans. :/

He used to get marrow bones and loved them but growls over them.

He does occasionally get other raw or cooked meat though.

Yes. I know it is a hot topic, so I will not offend anyone, but yes I think vaccines are a very good idea.

I agree.

Chocolate is really bad for dogs. Has he been dewormed lately?

Yeah I know but I try really hard to only give him a piece with zero chocolate in it or a tiny part of a chip. He's a big dog so it doesn't effect him. He's not allowed dark chocolate though and I never give him straight chocolate chips. Only in the cookies, which I don't really make anymore, and I take all or almost all the chocolate out.

And no I don't think so. I didn't realize that was a thing?

He normally has a really strong stomach too but apparently not this week

And normally the cans don't bother him. But I do try to buy good quality cans at least but my dad keeps buying alpo and market basket cans. :/

He used to get marrow bones and loved them but growls over them.

He does occasionally get other raw or cooked meat though.

I agree.

Yeah I know but I try really hard to only give him a piece with zero chocolate in it or a tiny part of a chip. He's a big dog so it doesn't effect him. He's not allowed dark chocolate though and I never give him straight chocolate chips. Only in the cookies, which I don't really make anymore, and I take all or almost all the chocolate out.

And no I don't think so. I didn't realize that was a thing?
They need to be done quite a bit as pups, at least annually as adults.

Back
Top Bottom