BYC Café

Studies have shown benefits of flax powder doing what you describe. Flax powder does a lot of very good things for us and it does not hurt your lungs if you breath it.

two tablespoons in a glass of water once a day. You can get it at walmart neighborhood and super stores too

Thanks. I have never heard of that. Just flax powder or seeds too? I might have to go buy some ha

My poor friend is 30 and has the eyes of a 90 year old (who has poor eye sight):( Her glasses were so expensive that they gave her prescription sunglasses at half price (could have been 80% off but I can't remember).

Despite both my parents having glasses since a young age, I've so far escaped needing any.
Lucky you, i have had mine since 3rd grade.

Yeah, it's usually pretty easy. My mom usually has pretty bad eyes and uses several pairs of glasses (we always say just buy good ones lol) and she was like almost annoyed how easy it is. You just read like a number or letter i think. And i think they have a color blind one which idk is really fair but yeah.

The computer doesn't have a date on it?

But that's okay, I have forgotten the date/day of the week before too. Especially over winter break when I just sat around for a month. Or like when I was watching NCIS every single night all 14 seasons on Netflix (gotta find 15, current one, elsewhere), got pretty repetitive and easy to forget lol

And I am connected to my phone or some sort of device practically 24/7.

Now that I've started classes I know what day it is usually cause I'm on a schedule now.

Yeah, I hear people say eating it can clear out your gut/detox and stuff cause the particles are so sharp and I believed it but I think it was my dad who pointed out it's not sharp when it's wet and goes through you LOL

But inside a grain bin or inside a coop wouldn't it work? All inside and dry.

I heard you can dust chickens with it too?

But I heard that lime works just as well, all the same uses (except eating I guess), and is safer for the birds and probably us.
I don't have a computer, just a tablet and my phone and BYC doesn't seem to post what day it is....i mostly hang out here.

Studies have shown benefits of flax powder doing what you describe. Flax powder does a lot of very good things for us and it does not hurt your lungs if you breath it.

two tablespoons in a glass of water once a day. You can get it at walmart neighborhood and super stores too
Come on Ron, i expect some recipe for flax seed muffins or something! That is just too simple....

I don't have a computer, just a tablet and my phone and BYC doesn't seem to post what day it is....i mostly hang out here.

my entire family wears glasses I lost one Aunt to aneurysm at 42 but have been told she was Graves positive and most often when it is goes ophthalmic it is familial in relation thanks gave me the great chance to go blind but I do have my 30 % thank heavens

DE can work when dry but not when wet.

The best use I have for Food grade DE is boosting calcium deficiency quickly. It is easily absorbed and has some calcium in it.
Yes we have *never * tried to eat it.
(I missed an important word in that sentence)
Yeah, it's usually pretty easy. My mom usually has pretty bad eyes and uses several pairs of glasses (we always say just buy good ones lol) and she was like almost annoyed how easy it is. You just read like a number or letter i think. And i think they have a color blind one which idk is really fair but yeah.

The computer doesn't have a date on it?

But that's okay, I have forgotten the date/day of the week before too. Especially over winter break when I just sat around for a month. Or like when I was watching NCIS every single night all 14 seasons on Netflix (gotta find 15, current one, elsewhere), got pretty repetitive and easy to forget lol

And I am connected to my phone or some sort of device practically 24/7.

Now that I've started classes I know what day it is usually cause I'm on a schedule now.

Yeah, I hear people say eating it can clear out your gut/detox and stuff cause the particles are so sharp and I believed it but I think it was my dad who pointed out it's not sharp when it's wet and goes through you LOL

But inside a grain bin or inside a coop wouldn't it work? All inside and dry.

I heard you can dust chickens with it too?

But I heard that lime works just as well, all the same uses (except eating I guess), and is safer for the birds and probably us.
Some people do dust their animals with it, there are farmers who use it on their cattle to keep the flys off. It seems to work, but only until it rains it they go into a pond, then the DE is gone. It really is awful on lungs, human and animal, so you got to wonder how worth it it is.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Do you have storage space at your other home for the stuff you're packing?
Yup
20180121_101613.jpg
See that greyhound express trailer?

My neighbour from across the road came to the city with me today. She just whipped through... got most of the dining room packed up until we ran out of boxes. The living room, dining room and bathroom have been thoroughly scrubbed. Closets emptied out. So essentially the kitchen is the only area left to pack up. Kitchen and 2 bedrooms to clean. Then our neighbour is going to hook up his horse trailer and we'll load everything up. I'd say one or two more days of work and we'll be good to go!

My neighbour from across the road came to the city with me today. She just whipped through... got most of the dining room packed up until we ran out of boxes. The living room, dining room and bathroom have been thoroughly scrubbed. Closets emptied out. So essentially the kitchen is the only area left to pack up. Kitchen and 2 bedrooms to clean. Then our neighbour is going to hook up his horse trailer and we'll load everything up. I'd say one or two more days of work and we'll be good to go!

Wow how great for you to have the help it will help you to have the place empty to sell it
have you thought of bringing a travel trailer or 5th wheel then you have basic comfort and a bathroom

Back
Top Bottom