BYC Café

Well and keep in mind two of the dogs here a quite geriatric
the rescue of Fear out gsd now 16 and Raudy the corgi x shelti he has a
chronic case of alopecia from licking We treat him with bathes and cortisone
creams

Aww poor pup!

Our Great Pyrenees only ate 4 cups of food a day, which is what our Shepherd gets. But the neighbor fed him scraps and he caught rabbits. Even if we fed him more he ignored it.

Yeah that's how Gator is. He only usually eata like 3-4 cups, unless he really likes the food or is on a worse quality one lol

He sometimes gets cans or scraps but even without that he doesn't eat much

On top of expense = have to worry about the periodical recalls of various brands of dog food that either cause serious harm or death. Glad that didn't happen (that I know of) when I used to have a kennel. Thanks to the internet you get warnings FAST.

Very true.

Thankfully a lot of the higher end brands or USA brands don't have recalls as often but they can still have recalls of course. And they are crazy expensive. Well, some

Did you know that Old Roy kibble is made with plastic?

Ew gross

It's sad that people who can't necessarily afford a more expensive brand or simply don't know any better have to sacrifice their dogs health because the companies don't care and make literal garbage food. :(

Morning Cafe! The coffee is ready and the tea water boiling.

coffee Saturday 3.jpg

I picked up a coffee on the way home from swimming lessons this morning, was a nice treat!

Today DH is trying to fell some trees for next winter. It's warmed up a bit sooner then we expected, though today is perfect just sitting at freezing.
I think we'll probably tap the maple trees tomorrow, long term forecast looks really good. We still need to build a little evaporator though!

Is that spring I hear calling in the distance???

Back
Top Bottom