BYC Café

I had a natural dog food company only sold as frozen or dehydrated for 28 years because I knew what companies put in their foods

What happened to it? Did you sell it?

That is disgusting! I heard they are putting plastic in rice somehow in China. And there was a company making toothpaste with blue plastic specks in it!

Gross.

I also heard rice is high in arsenic? Idl if it's true but I heard some won't feed their pets food with rice because of it

Did you know that Old Roy is one of several brands that have recently been recalled because they contain traces of pentobarbital?

I heard that on fb last week. A dog died. Not from ol roy tho but dogs probably have died from that too

good grief

that and kibbles and bits ... I could tell you a few stories about dog food that would make your loose you dinner

I bet

This is the story I saw on FB but there are many others now if you Google pentobarbital dog food.

This woman was not feeding any of the bad brands, I actually thought this was a pretty decent one. Not the best of the best but not that bad. Guess not. Although only the one can tested positive.

But her 3 dogs instantly got sick and one died :(

http://cbs12.com/news/nation-world/...er-report-exposes-euthanasia-drug-in-dog-food

Finished the bunny condo.
20180218_162955.jpg

Back
Top Bottom