BYC Café

Morning Folks! It just has to be the weather that is messing with us! Let's keep the coffee rolling today for sure. It is cold out there at 2 F., no wind though and everything is frosty.
That is a nice bunny condo, Cap!
Sour, how did your DGS like the wrestling? HS is done around here and DS$ and I went to watch HS State last weekend. DS$'s club had 32 "former" members in the state tournament. They will be back with the club for Freestyle/ Greco though.

Morning Folks! It just has to be the weather that is messing with us! Let's keep the coffee rolling today for sure. It is cold out there at 2 F., no wind though and everything is frosty.
That is a nice bunny condo, Cap!
Sour, how did your DGS like the wrestling? HS is done around here and DS$ and I went to watch HS State last weekend. DS$'s club had 32 "former" members in the state tournament. They will be back with the club for Freestyle/ Greco though.
I am sorry about the bad weather!

It was colder here this morning. I saw some frost on the neighbors roof. It was not cold enough to freeze water though.

@penny1960, I've lost sight of what pets you have, but last year I had the first massive flea outbreak that I have ever dealt with. I think it started with the feral cat that I feed. There were so many that they would blacken my pants legs :eek:. I even brought them into my truck, and they were in the house. My vet prescribed Bravecto an oral medication that is a bit pricey, but lasts for 3 months. 12 hours after giving it to the dogs, they were flea free. Between using that (even on the cat though not prescribed) and spraying the back yard twice I wiped them out. Waiting to see what this spring brings, but so far no infestation on the dogs.

@penny1960, I've lost sight of what pets you have, but last year I had the first massive flea outbreak that I have ever dealt with. I think it started with the feral cat that I feed. There were so many that they would blacken my pants legs :eek:. I even brought them into my truck, and they were in the house. My vet prescribed Bravecto an oral medication that is a bit pricey, but lasts for 3 months. 12 hours after giving it to the dogs, they were flea free. Between using that (even on the cat though not prescribed) and spraying the back yard twice I wiped them out. Waiting to see what this spring brings, but so far no infestation on the dogs.

seem to be my old go to of advantage the fleas have built immunity bravecto is what I used last year

Here are my new bunnies...
20180219_193456.jpg

Back
Top Bottom