BYC Café

You got it! $$$$$$$$$

Delivered a cord of wood and also split a cord today with DS2's girlfriend. She wants to work on her fitness...... I have the technology to oblige that request a thousand times over.

Good morning! Yesterday I did my 2nd bumblefoot surgery, not something I want to do often but that little girl was the best patient. She was so calm through everything, sure made things easier. Hope you all have a good day
smile.png

Log splitter and mauls and splitting axes, we have it all. She earns money for her share of the work, so I am not being a meanie. Wouldn't think of it!
Bumblefoot is something that I have no experience with. I am assuming it is because being on a rocky hill, my birds probably have very calloused feet and then they try and scratch down through the rocks and sand. ???? I don't know...... Another very dry, beautiful day in the Rockies. The Leaf Gawkers are out in force and it makes driving interesting, especially if you throw in a moose or two. Well,l it is time for the coffee and chores, later......

Back
Top Bottom