BYC Café

when my new caregiver came in she said when she left home in Cinebar just
12 miles from us in Rain she had Snow
Our storm system here is colder than normal. The temperature is usually in the 50s when it rains here

They finally set a date for my Treezilla removal next Tues. Lady said it takes about 7 hours - OY. I'll be a wreck peeking out the window. Don't want anyone to get hurt and no damage. They are sending 3 men to climb it??? Hope they know what they are doing. I thought they'd send a cherry picker- she said NO :confused:

They finally set a date for my Treezilla removal next Tues. Lady said it takes about 7 hours - OY. I'll be a wreck peeking out the window. Don't want anyone to get hurt and no damage. They are sending 3 men to climb it??? Hope they know what they are doing. I thought they'd send a cherry picker- she said NO :confused:
I love watching them work in the trees!

Get ready for a shock when the tree is gone. The place will look a lot different

I babied that tree since it was just a sapling - no branches. Fed it, watered it, talked to it a lot. Estimator said she couldn't believe it got that tall since July 1973. Had I known it would be Treezilla, I would have left it at K-mart and got a rose bush or something else.

Ron, I will feel badly when it is gone but, it's also diseased so :(
I babied that tree since it was just a sapling - no branches. Fed it, watered it, talked to it a lot. Estimator said she couldn't believe it got that tall since July 1973. Had I known it would be Treezilla, I would have left it at K-mart and got a rose bush or something else.

If you get a new tree, check to make sure it does not go over 15 Feet tall.

I like the semi dwarf threes

Back
Top Bottom