BYC Café

Good morning!
It is officially Spring around here. I heard a hummingbird yesterday and guess who is back in the lake..., stealing fish of course! :lau
thumb_image_32196.jpg
Cap, make sure you are getting calcium, magnesium and potassium for your cramps, not just whatever Gatorade offers. It is the mineral balance that helps (or hurts), not just salt. Water, water, water, too. :hugs

Hope you can take it easy today Cap...feel better soon!
I fell back to sleep, 45 minutes passed like a minute. But i don't want to sleep all day. I have stuff to do before it rains.
So excited to go to Danville tomorrow, getting quail eggs and a lionhead buck!

Good morning!
It is officially Spring around here. I heard a hummingbird yesterday and guess who is back in the lake..., stealing fish of course! :lau
View attachment 1352635
Cap, make sure you are getting calcium, magnesium and potassium for your cramps, not just whatever Gatorade offers. It is the mineral balance that helps (or hurts), not just salt. Water, water, water, too. :hugs
Gatorade has Potassium. I take 2 calcium pills daily. I don't think i have magnesium but maybe that livestock mineral i just bought has some. Def do not want to end up in ER!

I fell back to sleep, 45 minutes passed like a minute. But i don't want to sleep all day. I have stuff to do before it rains.
So excited to go to Danville tomorrow, getting quail eggs and a lionhead buck!
Potassium is hard to get. Potatoes have more potassium than bananas and are lower in calories...unless you add a lot of butter and sour cream!

Back
Top Bottom