BYC Café

Morning Cafe, Thanks for the coffee N F C

DD - Ouch! in more ways than one! I had a bunch of dental work done after a bad accident, the cost was phenomenal! :eek:
There is a place in Mexico that does Dental work for a very good price

Morning cafe, thanks for the coffee Deb!

Sorry to hear about the teeth Diva :(

I have "book dentist" top of my to-do on my phone, but I've been putting it off because I feel like I'm going to pick a bad one :oops: And of course DH won't take any responsibility for getting us sorted out; I'll just have to eeny-meeny-miny-moe it and hope for the best!

When I moved to the small town I live in, I needed a dentist to pull my bottom teeth and make me a bottom plate. I did not know anyone around to ask for a referral. So I found a local page on facebook for the nearest town. I did a shout out to ask for a good dentist.
I got some and they were for two different ones. So I went with the one that had the most referral. It worked great the dentist was very good. I don't know if you have a page like that for your town but maybe you could start one if there is not one.

Just had a bad infected front tooth extracted. Most of mine are loose and way receded gums. Dentist figured I'd need a long permanent bridge for $ 3400- yikes. I'm going to ask him what full dentures would cost. Sheesh

dentures should be allot less if not change to a denturist.. never regretted getting mine took a few tries to get one that really fit

I graduated today though.

1DE0B7C0-1E7D-42CF-A8DD-A8DC2E3F7D0A.jpeg FBD0197F-AD59-4674-86ED-16B541321828.jpeg 8249C356-B4E3-42E7-B6EB-8C91F0349FEE.jpeg 6AC49DCA-5533-4AD4-A79A-F312BC4EF7F5.jpeg 1D4775A7-D25E-497D-9EF9-8E1BB64988EF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom