BYC Café

I would love to see pictures of your set up if you get time. Good luck wrangling!
Ok, here's a few pics of the brooders I keep them in for a week until I separate them into larger brooders, then move them to outdoor brooders at 8 weeks.
20140927_090042.jpg

20140927_090211.jpg
20140927_090237.jpg

I have 12 going right now and 5 incubators.

Last edited:
Morning Cafe :frow

Thanks for the cup of Joe, Debby! I need it, been up all night, waiting on stragglers to hatch (27 late? I think I forgot the set date) or marked them wrong! :idunnostaggered hatch, it can happen!:lau

Margie - Happy for you and your son.

Michelle - so sorry about the loss. :hugs

Everyone make it a great day! :)

Morning Cafe :frow

Thanks for the cup of Joe, Debby! I need it, been up all night, waiting on stragglers to hatch (27 late? I think I forgot the set date) or marked them wrong! :idunnostaggered hatch, it can happen!:lau

Margie - Happy for you and your son.

Michelle - so sorry about the loss. :hugs

Everyone make it a great day! :)

Congrats on the new additions Sean! Hope you can get some rest today.

Congrats on the new additions Sean! Hope you can get some rest today.
Thanks Debby, with as many birds as I have and that thing called earning them a living, I don't get much sleep. :thAt the same time, I don't think I would have it anyother way! :D

Thanks for the coffee! Good morning, Cafe Crew! No days of rest, just bits and pieces, like when I am sitting down having a cup of HOT coffee. Already checked on the girls and babies. It is cloudy here and fairly warm. DS$ said that it was 103 down in Pueblo yesterday. Yuck!
Sean, I hope the hatch continues on those 27!
Hugs, Michelle. Hope more hatch out nicely.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom