BYC Café

big_smile.png

Beautiful Fall day here. Not many leaves left on the trees and the snow has melted away. Got 2.5 cords of wood out today and will finish up tomorrow with the last half cord that is ordered. Now maybe I can do some cutting, which is more fun, but it all depends on the weather. I hope you Eastern folks don't get slammed with a ton of rain from the hurricane. That would just flat out not be a good thing....

Well I think I am not going to the show tomorrow. I've been fighting off when I believed to be a cold but, it's getting stronger rather than going away. It may be the flu. Had my shot 6 weeks ago at Target. If you noticed on TV and paper they always say that kind of flu they expect will hit. They didn't do that this year. I think they don't know what to give so shot me up with saline or something.I

have a thunderous frequent cough, I keep getting the chills even with 3 blankets and a polartec robe. My eyes hurt, Someone hit me in the middle of my head with a sledge hammer.I am achy. I don't have a thermometer but, my cheeks get very red (probably from too many covers). Shame on you Scott, the UPPER cheeks. !! My head feels like it weighs ton.s I have to keep blowing my nose.

Can anyone tell me if this sounds like flu or bad cold. I have had neither for many years and thought I am just immune to lots of things. I have had 2 pneumonia shots over the years, one at 65 (I am 68) my brother said he got the best pneumonia shot - covers many other types of pneumonia.

I don't want sympathy, BYC people endure much worse. But the current doctor thinks I exhibit drug seeking behavior. BECAUSE "SHE" wanted to give me medication to make me sleep. I said I didn't want any. I know not logical but because she thinks so she will only refill my prerscriptions once at a time. The other doctors were giving me 6 refills since 1985 with no problems.

A cough is probably worse than a ringing cell phone so no show for me.

DD I'm sorry you're under the weather. Get lots of rest and drink gallons of water! And try a heating pad for achiness if you have one (I'm convinced my heating pad is medicine).

Well I think I am not going to the show tomorrow. I've been fighting off when I believed to be a cold but, it's getting stronger rather than going away. It may be the flu. Had my shot 6 weeks ago at Target. If you noticed on TV and paper they always say that kind of flu they expect will hit. They didn't do that this year. I think they don't know what to give so shot me up with saline or something.I

have a thunderous frequent cough, I keep getting the chills even with 3 blankets and a polartec robe. My eyes hurt, Someone hit me in the middle of my head with a sledge hammer.I am achy. I don't have a thermometer but, my cheeks get very red (probably from too many covers). Shame on you Scott, the UPPER cheeks. !! My head feels like it weighs ton.s I have to keep blowing my nose.

Can anyone tell me if this sounds like flu or bad cold. I have had neither for many years and thought I am just immune to lots of things. I have had 2 pneumonia shots over the years, one at 65 (I am 68) my brother said he got the best pneumonia shot - covers many other types of pneumonia.

I don't want sympathy, BYC people endure much worse. But the current doctor thinks I exhibit drug seeking behavior. BECAUSE "SHE" wanted to give me medication to make me sleep. I said I didn't want any. I know not logical but because she thinks so she will only refill my prerscriptions once at a time. The other doctors were giving me 6 refills since 1985 with no problems.

A cough is probably worse than a ringing cell phone so no show for me.

I am So sorry that you are feeling badly, my dear Diva.
hugs.gif

I think that you need a new doctor, the one you have now is over-eager to be in charge and label people without knowing their history.
I do hope that this finds you feeling better soonest
fl.gif

Scott

thank you ALL, really I am so sick of laying in bed I can't stand it. But sitting up bothers, I don't have the patience to watch tv or listen to music.- not hungry. I'm surprised I don't even feel like doing dishes or straightening up this mess, I call a house.

Back
Top Bottom