BYC Café

Morning! I have to get my diesel truck emission tested today,
idunno.gif
. So while I am down on the plains, I might as well have lunch with a friend and get stuff...................done, I really did mean to say get stuff done.......
wee.gif
he he he he wheeeeee!

Thanks for all of you condolences. She really did live her life as she wanted to and I would always tease her and say that when I grew up, I was gonna be like her. Invariably we would then go off on some memory jaunt from our past horse packing trips and she would accuse me of getting us lost in the wilderness and then one time, sitting around the campfire on the last night out before pickup, when she was "whining", she claimed to have been giving me a hard time, that is when I said, "If your still here to complain about it, then you are doing just fine!" We all busted out laughing hysterically and that became our motto for the rest of our horse-packing trips and pretty much everything else we ever did. Then of course I had to raise my boys on that! All is good today....
A very good way to look at situations that happen in life.
I hope that your weather don't get interesting for your trip down slope.
Enjoy your lunch and get just enough 'stuff' done.
Scott

Margie, I think I might have to adopt your saying. It will come in handy.

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is having nicer weather than I am. Still drizzling rain, but at least its not too cold yet, so I'll say its ok.

Have a great Hump Day!

Hi WV, we've been having off & on light rain showers for the past 2 days (and again today). But we needed it, things were kind of dry.

Happy hump day to you too
frow.gif

How about 27 and windy? Great coffee weather and also wood stove weather to warm up a cold 52 morning house. The cats were saying that we should wake up and get on it, now! Busy day yesterday for sure. Got 1200 smackers worth of off-roading truck tires for my ride and of course it was icy and snowing when I went to get my kid. Timing is everything. Good thing I ditched the slicks, very good thing.... I am almost ready for the predicted horrible nasty winter. Stole some leaves while I was down there too so my compost pile and greenhouse will be happy. What other mayhem hummmm, truck passed emissions. Do you know that there is only a 1% failure rate in diesel testing and yet it cost me $80 to not be in the 1% yet again? We had a good time with that number hanging out in the waiting area. Bought chicken feed and had lunch. Double checked my friend's home security system sensors and ordered a part for my truck. Got replacement washers for the downstairs shower and once again, got a phone charger for my truck, probably the 5 th one of the year, but this time, I am putting a very long girly tag on it that says, "Don't even think about it!!!!!" Maybe I can attach a rock to it so that it stays in the truck or wire it to the truck.... yeah, now we are getting somewhere. Fed horses and my stock here, made dinner and passed out cold.
So, new day and at least it is sunny. Probably doing house chores. Gotta install that washer.....
Happy Hump Day!
wee.gif

What are you guys doing for fun?

Back
Top Bottom