BYC Café

had the two allowed had wood delivered about 7:30 last night but he just tosses it in the driveway so had to clear a path from where BF had been splitting with the log splitter the middle garage is wood central moved the split to one side. The ones that needed split again to another spot then moved the half cord into the garage stacked it next to his splitter .. did do cat boxes go out do my coops in 20 letting lidocaine and tramadol do their job

That sounds like a whole lot of work Penny. Do you heat your home with wood?

Most often we do have the old style cadet heater in part of the house then baseboard style in our rooms I have my headboard against the one in the master we have a tower space heater in there but not used often .. We still have the 1800's trash burner in the living room produce almost no paper trash at all better than a shredder we have one for dead credit cards ... We also have a cabinet heater in the living room very efficient but wood heat is warm and dry keep a teapot of water on it all the time

Spent the day at the hospital with my daughter. She'll be fine. They gave her something to clear up the problem. Now, I'm tired. How can doing nothing but waiting around all day, make me so tired? I'm drinking a cup of coffee now, and I may go take a nap in a little bit.

Glad your DD will be ok. Any time spent in a hospital is bound to make a person tired, I would guess just because it's a stressful place :hugs

Have a good, relaxing evening GAC!

Spent the day at the hospital with my daughter. She'll be fine. They gave her something to clear up the problem. Now, I'm tired. How can doing nothing but waiting around all day, make me so tired? I'm drinking a cup of coffee now, and I may go take a nap in a little bit.

:hugs

I think it is the stress. Wears a body out. :old

Just sitting around in a hospital wears ya out....stresses you out! Hope your DD is doing better! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom