BYC Café

So happy, got the roof screwed on the new chicken coop and half the wire is stapled on top of the first run!:clap
20180908_152055.jpg
Two big doors and a lot of wire, plus nest boxes and the front will be done.

I am a watch killer. I have never been able to wear a wrist watch. Something in my body kills them. I used a pocket watch for years and now use my phone to tell time; although, I can generally tell the time within 15 or 20 minutes of actual time.

Went to the outdoor craft show and will admit that I am a people watcher. Conclusion : elderly, well endowed women should not go braless and wear tight tee shirts on a chilly day. :eek: My mind/brain/eyes are scarred.
Lol, your eyes are not supposed to gravitate there, Sour. At least that's what I'm told

Went to the outdoor craft show and will admit that I am a people watcher. Conclusion : elderly, well endowed women should not go braless and wear tight tee shirts on a chilly day. :eek: My mind/brain/eyes are scarred.

That was an interesting observation Sour. Did the Princess observe you observing?

So happy, got the roof screwed on the new chicken coop and half the wire is stapled on top of the first run!:clap
View attachment 1528737
Two big doors and a lot of wire, plus nest boxes and the front will be done.

Good job.

Sure wish I could get a few things built... but I just do not have the time.

Back
Top Bottom