BYC Café

Not really but, they still won't let the Tiger Woods fiasco die down., or who killed Natalie Wood, et all. I see the headlines at the check out aisles. They usually have a glimmer of truth. Haven't noticed any 3 headed werewolf babies on there in years.

Thanks Scott, but when there is a long line at check out and I've already passed judgment on the candy bars, then I read headlines on Globe & Enquirer. How smart is that?

@KatharinetheGr8 Your Thesis sounds really interesting - was this during the French/Indian war? - I bet there are some goodies around - do you get to actually 'dig'? I love archaeology and always think I am going to hit gold when I dig up the potatoes!!! nothing so far... but you never know..

Things are going along slowly for every 90 steps back there is a small one forward!! Jeez I sounds depressing - I have two people coming to view the house this morning - and they will just have to negotiate all the mobility devices!!! but have been up clearing up and cleaning because my Polish couple didn't pitch yesterday. But never mind all is under control just got to do the kitchen floor now and house looks quite pretty - if you are interested it is posted on Warren Powell Richards site house for sale - Little Barbary Churt Road. I must say they do manage to make the photos look amazing, things look bigger than they actually are!! very clever selling.

Hope everyones' chooks are fine haven't seen mine in so long and apparently 'Henry Roo" has started attacking my son when he goes to feed them, maybe he misses me!!! Lots of eggs were laid and the girls were taking turns but nothing happened - so not sure what is going on with my chooks. Hopefully will be back soon, at least after Christmas, going to be a bit lonely here but will get in lots of grub and eat and eat...!!!!

Thanks again for all the kind words from you all I really can't tell you how supportive you have all been and thanks to BYC ...xxx

Good morning everyone!

DD, any more it's getting harder to tell "those" papers from any of the other magazines at the check out line. Do they still make serious ones like Life and Time? I haven't bought a magazine in forever.

Whoop, hang in there and good luck with selling the house!

Good morning everyone!

Thanks @whoop whoop ! No, my focus is a site that took place during the Late Woodland Period, with dates between about A.D. 900-1376. So much before the French and Indian War. I actually haven't had the opportunity to be involved in the digging at the site of the focus of my thesis - I'm using excavation records for my research. The neatest thing I've been involved with is some geophysical investigations into the Tyrone, PA Circus Train Wreck. You guys can read about it here. We did some ground penetrating radar in an attempt to locate where the circus animals were buried. Unfortunately it was inconclusive, and we never got the chance to do any ground truthing (archaeologist for "digging"). Hopefully someone will dig a few units there in the future!

Fingers crossed the house showing goes well. Maybe you'll have an offer later today!

Good morning everyone!

Yes, Scott, today is my b-day. How did you know?

Back
Top Bottom