BYC Café

That made me sound like I am not happy in mine. I am.
I just think now a days people get married for the wrong reasons and weddings carry more weight than the marriage.
I am all for big parties and big vacations but we should have expiration dates on marriages so people can just wait them out and not have to get divorces,
"Oops, license expired. C-Ya! "

That made me sound like I am not happy in mine. I am.
I just think now a days people get married for the wrong reasons and weddings carry more weight than the marriage.
I am all for big parties and big vacations but we should have expiration dates on marriages so people can just wait them out and not have to get divorces,
"Oops, license expired. C-Ya! "

No I would rather marriages were harder to leave then easier, but I would like to also see it harder to get married. In order to get married by my church we had to do 6 months couples counciling. By the end of that if people are still getting married just for the party there is little hope.

I am the product of two people who never should married nor stayed together for 'the sake of the children.'

I hope she gets to live a calm and pleasant life without being a pawn. grownups sometimes really need to grow up.
I hated raising my parents.

Happy Friday everyone!

Scott, you said 5:30 and I'm 10 minutes early but I brought my own cup

You might want to make another pot so there's enough for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom