BYC Café

I honestly didn't like them until I saw the benefits of breeding them for my birds and reptiles. My husband is a huge bug guy, I only like bugs when I see my animals eating them :lau

:lau

Is that why you ended up with another beardie instead of a tarantula? :lau :p

I know he was a rescue but I get the feeling you would have rather had another beardie than a tarantula anyways :lau

:lau

Is that why you ended up with another beardie instead of a tarantula? :lau :p

I know he was a rescue but I get the feeling you would have rather had another beardie than a tarantula anyways :lau
We were honestly going to get a tarantula and Petco was supposed to be getting some in so we went to go look to see if they got the shipment in yet... Then the store manager changed my mind on what I want :lol: he said that bearded dragons are better and I already had a lot experience with them. He just wanted Groot to go to my house :lau

We were honestly going to get a tarantula and Petco was supposed to be getting some in so we went to go look to see if they got the shipment in yet... Then the store manager changed my mind on what I want :lol: he said that bearded dragons are better and I already had a lot experience with them. He just wanted Groot to go to my house :lau

:lau:gig:lau

Back
Top Bottom