BYC Café

Yeah, we've had it over on BYH for some weeks now. I'm pretty basic, mostly I just click on "Watched Threads", don't really pay attention to alerts.

Bar ... Maple Bar.
Is that better?

Like Sean said, she's holding it hostage, you have to pay a ransom. What is her favorite food?
Hmmm this dog is weird. She likes veggies, fruits, and whatever else I give her. She eats some froo froo dog food by Nutro called Ultra. Her and the puggle eat that because their mouths are tiny and they may be spoiled rotten.

Yep, and now you can "like" a post that is sad with a sad emoji without "suggesting" that you actually like that someone has a problem.

I don't think they want THAT kind of reaction Penny!!
I like that we can give reactions like the sad emoji or the love emoji.

I always hated liking someone's post when they told me that their chicken died. I don't like the fact that they're chicken died, but sometimes I like what they had to say about their chicken.

I like that we can give reactions like the sad emoji or the love emoji.

I always hated liking someone's post when they told me that their chicken died. I don't like the fact that they're chicken died, but sometimes I like what they had to say about their chicken.
I agree. We "like" posts to acknowledge them, but we may not like the content. We might actually be sad, or mad.

Yes! It always bothered me to "like" something when all I really wanted was for the poster to know I was acknowledging their predicament.
I agree. You don't always want to post words to say "I'm sorry for ...." but a sad emoji conveys the thought.

Holy cow! How do you have any time to do anything on BYC with all those birds???
Plus he has to WORK!!!

Hmmm this dog is weird. She likes veggies, fruits, and whatever else I give her. She eats some froo froo dog food by Nutro called Ultra. Her and the puggle eat that because their mouths are tiny and they may be spoiled rotten.

One of my cats (Opie of course) loves pizza sauce, refried beans and cookies. (Not that he gets a meal out of any of those things.)

Back
Top Bottom