BYC Café

penny1960

Yippy Do Da, Yipptye Ay my oh what a beautiful day
Premium member
Dec 29, 2015
Mossyrock, WA
:lau That's what I always say, "it's just one grand experiment after another around here."

We had like 5 growing up tell ya if that isn't the way all lived in the one huge coop go collect eggs had have eyes all around you .. Thankfully I will only keep two figured how to tell the blue Marans pair apart so know who leaves now

Meg-in-MT

Enabler
Jan 29, 2018
SW Montana
Ew, sloppy white stuff! Pretty, but sure I'd procrastinate too.

I haven't had great luck with cockerels in the past either except for one who was broody raised. I think I've learned a lot from the failures though and that helped me make better decisions this time. One thing I've learned for sure is that the same approach doesn't work for everyone and I'm willing to experiment more.
Hey, IM:frow How are you doing?

DobieLover

Easily distracted by chickens
Premium member
Jul 23, 2018
Apalachin, NY
My Coop
My Coop
I'd rather treat everyone like I'd like to be treated. I wouldn't want someone being nasty and cruel towards me.
I have the same philosophy. Until someone directs a nasty or hurtful comment towards me. Then they'll get both barrels up. I don't like pretending that someone isn't acting like an ass. IMO they need to know and some sign language can be universal.

Top Bottom