BYC Café

Hey have you guys checked the pantry lately? I think somebody stole some. :oops:

Or are they bringing them?🤔

3BAC1FD7-205C-4957-BE3F-7E68B49A4262.jpeg

Indeed we can't. I stopped trying when the wings didn't grow.:p
I do try not to offend. One problem I find on BYC is the sensitivity level. I'm more used to a different culture that is in general much more direct. One thing I've always detested about the English is the 'lets all be jolly nice to each other while we rob, kill and abuse'.
I like my devils without hats on so I can see the horns.;)

That's a great picture FC!
I found it to show what happens inside an egg. When I first started incubating I watched a video from Japan of kids who grew chicks in a cup in an incubator.

You can see the development of it and now I know what I'm seeing when I candle with my nice new flashlight 😁

I took out another egg from the free eggs last night because it stopped developing and I added another of mine.

I've realized I can only truly trust my own eggs and the organic farms because we properly store the eggs before we incubate. Usually the organic farm gives me the freshest eggs that her chickens lay. I've only had to pull 1 of hers. So far I've pulled none of mine.

I found it to show what happens inside an egg. When I first started incubating I watched a video from Japan of kids who grew chicks in a cup in an incubator.

You can see the development of it and now I know what I'm seeing when I candle with my nice new flashlight 😁

I took out another egg from the free eggs last night because it stopped developing and I added another of mine.

I've realized I can only truly trust my own eggs and the organic farms because we properly store the eggs before we incubate. Usually the organic farm gives me the freshest eggs that her chickens lay. I've only had to pull 1 of hers. So far I've pulled none of mine.

Is this the "surprise" batch of eggs you mentioned a while back?

Is this the "surprise" batch of eggs you mentioned a while back?
Yeah mystery eggs. I have 3 different farms eggs... Organic farm, local farm, and my farm.

I know the birds at the organic farm and of course my farm. I now have 2 roosters that are different breeds so no clue who's been with who. I don't know any of the birds at the local farm except the 4 roosters I have given him.

Back
Top Bottom