BYC Café

Yeah mystery eggs. I have 3 different farms eggs... Organic farm, local farm, and my farm.

I know the birds at the organic farm and of course my farm. I now have 2 roosters that are different breeds so no clue who's been with who. I don't know any of the birds at the local farm except the 4 roosters I have given him.

It will be interesting to see what you get from the mixed bag.

It will be interesting to see what you get from the mixed bag.
The ones from the organic farm should be half Brahma because the rooster that was in there for a few weeks and when I showed up was a buff Brahma.

I'm hoping my little HeiHei mates with my golden lace polish because he is a silver sebright. I bet their chicks would look amazing! They're also an inseparable pair.

I think we all found a one we do not want to hand out often if at all in the future :confused:
But I think the context we were using it in the Cafe was strictly meant in humor and stress relief among friends who took it that way vs being "mean" to fellow members. No worries here!

Good morning Cafe!

Thanks for the coffee, Debby!
I brewed a fresh pot if anyone is interested, also have breakfast tacos "to go"!

Glad to see everyone made the transition and got through all the chaos and mayhem of yesterday!

Cap - is that a "flying saucer" air bubbler in your tank? The tank looks good!

Shad - Congratulations to Knock and Bracket on their hatching abilities.

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom