BYC Café

Good morning Cafe!

Thanks for the coffee, Debby!
I brewed a fresh pot if anyone is interested, also have breakfast tacos "to go"!

Glad to see everyone made the transition and got through all the chaos and mayhem of yesterday!

Cap - is that a "flying saucer" air bubbler in your tank? The tank looks good!

Shad - Congratulations to Knock and Bracket on their hatching abilities.

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate
Hi Sean! Yes, the flying saucer makes bubbles and has blinking lights, on top and underneath! My grandkids are going to love it!

Mornin', y'all! :frow

Well, I see the weird smiley issues happen on this forum too, now. :rolleyes:

Apparently at my house, "love" is spelled d-i-r-t. 12 tons of it, to raise stall floors and otherwise deal with wet spots in the animal areas, delivered in the driveway yesterday. Guess what I'm gonna be doing for the next several days?
Good luck with that! Can you hire help?

Mornin', y'all! :frow

Well, I see the weird smiley issues happen on this forum too, now. :rolleyes:

Apparently at my house, "love" is spelled d-i-r-t. 12 tons of it, to raise stall floors and otherwise deal with wet spots in the animal areas, delivered in the driveway yesterday. Guess what I'm gonna be doing for the next several days?
I hope you're not shifting that by hand on your own Bunnylady!:th

Howdy....cannot wait for spring. Cannot wait for car shows, fine weather and new chicks running around. Cannot wait to do something as simple as an oil change without freezing or getting muck everywhere. Sooo, here's a pot of ice coffee to go with images of top down driving with a gentle sun at your side and temps in the high 50s!
I heard you guys have been having some odd weather. We just talked to our NH family on Sunday.

Car shows are something I'm looking forward too as well.

Back
Top Bottom