BYC Café

it seems easy to me. Click on forums and then click on watched. Each time you get to the end of the thread, go to the top of the page and click on watched then pick a bold thread that has new posts in it

Yeah, I figured that out.

I agree. That's one of the things that felt like an improvement to me.

Liked it way better at the top of my home page. I'm starting to agree with Penny, but then again I hate change of any sort. Lucky for the Princess.

Yeah, I figured that out.

Liked it way better at the top of my home page. I'm starting to agree with Penny, but then again I hate change of any sort. Lucky for the Princess.
You can bookmark the url and put it on your bookmarks bar at the top. Then click on it.

I have bookmarked the new member intro thread that way. It was hard to get to under the older software

I have mine give me notifications whenever there is a new member intro...

Is it easier to bookmark it?
Yes!

I missed quite a few introductions when relying on notifications. I was able to get the greeter badge when I bookmarked the forum

Morning thanks for coffee all @Shadrach I have to agree wanna cuss me do it to my face ...
won't say more than that thing the room is all great ... Meg that is huge calf how is the cow this morning? Welcome to the new folks wow plenty of Rockers or swings here cafe's pretty much always open

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom