BYC Café

This morning was an odd one. There was frost on the roofs but no ice on the car. Then I drove through some light fog to work.

When it is close to freezing and fog, the cold seeps into your bones
Aye, and throw in a moderate wind and it makes the 60°F temps of this past weekend seem like a distant memory. For us February is usually when winter hits hardest.

My mom wants that breed.

I'm thinking of sticking with little dogs that don't shed as much.
I could never go without a big loveable lug or two! Any short hair molosser type dog will be minimal shedding with basic brushing every so often, my German Boxer only sheds single hairs, same with my APBT versus big clumps like in Labs.

I could never go without a big loveable lug or two! Any short hair molosser type dog will be minimal shedding with basic brushing every so often, my German Boxer only sheds single hairs, same with my APBT versus big clumps like in Labs.
I have a lab pit mix, puggle, anc beagle for short hair... All shed and it drives me crazy some days. The little puppy never sheds, but she also need grooming, which I do myself. It's a lot of work.

I have a lab pit mix, puggle, anc beagle for short hair... All shed and it drives me crazy some days. The little puppy never sheds, but she also need grooming, which I do myself. It's a lot of work.
Lol, puggles. They always crack me up! But our big pups do good with the occasional brushing, though the single strands they shed can definately get you batty sometimes lol.

Back
Top Bottom