BYC Café

100 degrees and 70% humidity... that's usually the summer in VA. Only time I like cooler weather is in the fall when you can wear sweatshirts. I have so many, you probably couldn't guess how many 😂
We did sheep herding lessons for three years and our rule was "if it's 20 degrees or warmer...we go!" I take my dogs hiking all winter .....it's just so beautiful!!!

Maybe that's where the saying "EVERY dog has his day". He's probably walking around proud as can be....."YEP....I saved them!"
They are both female. :)
There used to be a proper dog here. He was the most disreputable looking bag of dust one could wish to meet. I miss him still. The two that live here now are all cute and friendly and all that but completely useless. It's not their fault. They got taken to a dog trainer here and they will come and go and roll over and do all sorts of 'nice' things, but ask them to take on one of the wild boars here and the best you can hope for is they might talk it to death.:lol:

They are both female. :)
There used to be a proper dog here. He was the most disreputable looking bag of dust one could wish to meet. I miss him still. The two that live here now are all cute and friendly and all that but completely useless. It's not their fault. They got taken to a dog trainer here and they will come and go and roll over and do all sorts of 'nice' things, but ask them to take on one of the wild boars here and the best you can hope for is they might talk it to death.:lol:
:lau

100 degrees and 70% humidity... that's usually the summer in VA. Only time I like cooler weather is in the fall when you can wear sweatshirts. I have so many, you probably couldn't guess how many 😂
You just defined my idea of pure misery.

Shadrach said:
You would like my female BC."Cheer"...the herding instructor said she's "hard as nails" She also said "It's a good thing YOU got this dog...anyone else would have killed her by now LOL. She's a "gator"....nothing scares her...she was 1 yr old and bossed those sheep and squeezed into corners and went into pens without a second thought. She's tiny....34 pounds but by golly there's not an ounce of quit in her! She rules the roost here....my boys just salute and do what she says.

Attachments

• IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
Shadrach said:

You would like my female BC."Cheer"...the herding instructor said she's "hard as nails" She also said "It's a good thing YOU got this dog...anyone else would have killed her by now LOL. She's a "gator"....nothing scares her...she was 1 yr old and bossed those sheep and squeezed into corners and went into pens without a second thought. She's tiny....34 pounds but by golly there's not an ounce of quit in her! She rules the roost here....my boys just salute and do what she says.
Good girl!

Back
Top Bottom