BYC Café

Hinge (far right) out with her family today. She looks fine until she lifts a wing.
P1262188.JPG

Perhaps what DL means is that fursuiting is kind of lost on most of us (in fact, I'd be willing to bet that a lot of us didn't even know that "fursuit" could be a verb!) My only exposure has been through my daughter, who went through a small-scale furry phase a few years ago. I find your work on the mask impressive, and am looking forward to seeing the final result.
I'll definatly post the results when it's done.

What do you do with the masks when you've finished them?
This is a new thing I started last year with a Halloween mask I got. I'm planning to sell some if I can sometime, this is number 2. I have a third one I need to strip of its cheap low quality fur, & edit it.

Is that plywood for your crate coop project? I hope you'll share a picture when it's finished!

I need to get to work...we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow and I need to putter around in the coop & run.
Yes, I plan to get a picture when the light is better. It's getting dark now.

Afternoon, all. Thanks for the coffee. I've got yogurt incubating, bread rising, and a roast in the crock. Will gladly share when it's finished.

40° but somehow still feels cold. Cows aren't doing much today.

Glad to hear Hinge is doing okay today!
I baked sourdough bread and a lemon pie!

Back
Top Bottom