BYC Café

Ask twocrows she was the one who deleted it for me. She can resurrect it

Totally understandable if you don’t want it back. :)

I bet you would swim faster !

:lau probably!!

I would think a larger base would be more stable!

Very sad!

I'm sure she would trade for some of your pullets ;)

You are too young for that! Better start purging now or by the time you get old like most of us you'll be paying for a dozen self storage units.

Someone else's problem soon.

Not my business but why are you in foster care if you can live with your mother? Definitely hard at your age to have chickens when you go out on your own since it is difficult to get enough money to buy a house with a yard where you can keep them.

Run vinegar through it at some interval depending on how fast the calcium builds up. No reason to fill the dump with coffee makers.

Yes it really is!! I really wanted to keep them!!

And I would gladly trade with her! Haha

And :lau I know! I have sooo much band merch, a million books and CDs, and a million pet supplies and way too many clothes plus all the other just random stuff I have haha don’t know if I could ever get rid of the merch and stuff but probably could the random stuff but then again I have trouble getting rid of stuff and some stuff I forget I have then find it again and remember/love it haha

I think it could mostly all fit in one display room for the merch and maybe a big bookshelf/library for the books haha

I figure when I have my own place it’ll be better organized. :lau

But sure makes moving and packing a pain if I ever do haha

I also still have my college notes/binders/schoolwork and some text books :lau :oops: but tbh I thought the notes would be valuable to have haha

If she was closer I would give her some pullets. The ones that I hatched around the same time as her are gone. I have 14+ new ones that just hatched the past few days and I have more hatching this weekend.

I'd trade her for the lav orp cockerel

I would gladly trade you!!! LOL

I wish I could drive down there LOL

I would gladly give you the Lav Orp!! Haha

Totally understandable if you don’t want it back. :)

:lau probably!!

Yes it really is!! I really wanted to keep them!!

And I would gladly trade with her! Haha

And :lau I know! I have sooo much band merch, a million books and CDs, and a million pet supplies and way too many clothes plus all the other just random stuff I have haha don’t know if I could ever get rid of the merch and stuff but probably could the random stuff but then again I have trouble getting rid of stuff and some stuff I forget I have then find it again and remember/love it haha

I think it could mostly all fit in one display room for the merch and maybe a big bookshelf/library for the books haha

I figure when I have my own place it’ll be better organized. :lau

But sure makes moving and packing a pain if I ever do haha

I also still have my college notes/binders/schoolwork and some text books :lau :oops: but tbh I thought the notes would be valuable to have haha

I would gladly trade you!!! LOL

I wish I could drive down there LOL

I would gladly give you the Lav Orp!! Haha
I'd gladly take him 😁

They had sponsors donate money per minute or something like that.
OK, yeah that could be seriously dangerous.

"Chicken talk", by Richie Cavanaugh

I think that’s what he was asking :lau
I was, OF COURSE, joking. Clearly it was not meant in the southern way.

Some places run out of saunas into the snow and cold then back in haha
Best not have a weak heart, the sudden temp shock could push it past its limits.

I don't think she meant it that way 😂 think she was being sincere since she donated money to charity from the polar plunge

:lau probably!! And aw that’s awesome!

Like my husband and his friends. They do that. His friend is from Finland and they have saunas that they built. He wants to make one here.

:lau I think Finland was the one I read about!

@KDOGG331 I think my next dog will be a Chihuahua but a teacup one 😂 I fell in love with the one I met the other day.

Awww I love Chihuahuas!!

I can just see it now....... you open the sauna door and out flutters a flock of chickens! :lau Just like my front and back porches.
Big squatch hanging out with the ladies 😂 I'd die laughing
Hey, a roo's gotta do what a roo's gotta do!
I still picture Squatch leaving the sauna with a big smile on his beak! :lau
I can see him all stretched out with his big wings around the ladies 😂 I'm going to have dreams about this tonight

:lau :gig :lau

OMG!!! You guys have me cracking up!!!

OK, yeah that could be seriously dangerous.

I was, OF COURSE, joking. Clearly it was not meant in the southern way.

Best not have a weak heart, the sudden temp shock could push it past its limits.

Yeah that does not seem safe!

And yeah I know you were joking! Haha no worries!

And yeah, I don’t get why people do it!

:lau probably!! And aw that’s awesome!

:lau I think Finland was the one I read about!

Awww I love Chihuahuas!!

:lau :gig :lau

OMG!!! You guys have me cracking up!!!
Yeah Finland people 🙈 this is what I do when we go visit them because no way am I doing that. My husband wishes he grew up where his friend did because he loves how they live.

I'm sure you'll find him a great home. I want to keep every silver chick that I have 😂 they're so darn cute. I'll have to see how they feather out though.

I hope so! I’m really worried someone will just eat them all. :hit

I wouldn’t necessarily mind since roosters are really unwanted and I get it but I think the Lav Orp is so cool!!! Eat the more common breed/color :lau :oops:

And aw I cant wait either!

Back
Top Bottom