BYC Café

Morning Meg how are you doing this sunny morning ? May get rain they said in the PM
Had the rain quit for a bit? That's good! I'm doing well. Overcast today, not bad temp-wise. Supposed to get really cold this weekend...below zero. I guess it is still winter :p Our livestock vet talked us into going to a roaring 20's party on Saturday. Way out of our realm, but might be fun. Hopefully, the weather isn't too bad.

Had the rain quit for a bit? That's good! I'm doing well. Overcast today, not bad temp-wise. Supposed to get really cold this weekend...below zero. I guess it is still winter :p Our livestock vet talked us into going to a roaring 20's party on Saturday. Way out of our realm, but might be fun. Hopefully, the weather isn't too bad.
You ought to talk to Roomy. I bet she'll have a few ideas on how to dress up for it.

HOW FUN! Just watch out for that bathtub gin.

It is snow flaking again. We actually had rain two nights ago. I had to stop and think about what that sound was for a second on the roof!
My pink eye is gone, thanks for asking, Roomie. It cleared up on its own with a sinus decongestant and washing the eyes three times a day for a couple of days. It was a reaction to the constant sneezing and blowing of my nose with the cold, which is almost gone as well. I was out holding horses for the horse dentist today and it was good to chit chat with some goofy horse owners again. They are always entertaining!

It is snow flaking again. We actually had rain two nights ago. I had to stop and think about what that sound was for a second on the roof!
My pink eye is gone, thanks for asking, Roomie. It cleared up on its own with a sinus decongestant and washing the eyes three times a day for a couple of days. It was a reaction to the constant sneezing and blowing of my nose with the cold, which is almost gone as well. I was out holding horses for the horse dentist today and it was good to chit chat with some goofy horse owners again. They are always entertaining!
Is it behaving a bit like Spring where you are now?

Back
Top Bottom