BYC Café

Because my mother is truly on lockdown, I shot a video of the house for her.
SHE LOVES IT!! :ya
I have begun negotiations on the price. I want it for $70k. Asking price is $82.9k. That's too much for a house that size.
The furnace is old and uninspected, gutters are missing and what's there needs repair, windows are original 1957, siding is wood shake way past due for repainting, no refrigerator, deck boards need to be replaced. I'd settle on $75.
I'm coming out of the starting gate with $67k, as is, cash. :fl
This is a lots of stress free fun for non-recovered Real Estate junkie!!

Hope you get the house for your mom Dobie. With your background flipping houses, you could fix it up really nice for her.

This will be our Sunday... :th

Snow. High near 16. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

DH spent the afternoon fixing the clothes washer. There was a rip in the rubber door seal because one of the tub's balancing shocks gave out. I think he is pretty proud of himself!

Heck, I fixed the front door yesterday, and I'm pretty proud of myself. :p

DH spent the afternoon fixing the clothes washer. There was a rip in the rubber door seal because one of the tub's balancing shocks gave out. I think he is pretty proud of himself!
Saved you a ton of money too!

Yesterday I sold 1.2 tons of metal to the recyclers. That means I put 1.2 tons IN the U Haul and threw 1.2 tons OUT of the U Haul. No wonder I was beat by the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom