bruceha2000

Enabler
Apr 19, 2012
NW Vermont
He texted me yesterday and told me that he'll get me my 2 cords ASAP
The only heat you have is wood and you can do it on only 2 cords a year??

Eventually, we will have that long overdue discussion.
Or .... maybe let it just be water under the bridge. Let it go unless she decides she wants to talk about it. She is helping you now and that is what is important.

Peacocks can get up on roofs and Guinea hens get high up too
The male peacocks at college would be up on the dorm roofs - 3 stories - screaming their heads off during mating season. What a racket!!!!!

Cleanings and xrays have a similar cost for me but Delta Dental from work pays for it.
AARP, MVP Health Care and Delta Dental have figured out I'll be on Medicare in 6 months. What do you think of Delta Dental?? I have a cleaning next month and I'm going to ask what things would cost without insurance (at the moment I'm on DW's Federal Blue Cross). I don't have much in the way of dental needs (at least not yet) so it may be cheaper to just pay and not get dental insurance.

penny1960

Yippity do Da Yippity ay
Premium Feather Member
Dec 29, 2015
Mossyrock, WA
The only heat you have is wood and you can do it on only 2 cords a year??

Or .... maybe let it just be water under the bridge. Let it go unless she decides she wants to talk about it. She is helping you now and that is what is important.

The male peacocks at college would be up on the dorm roofs - 3 stories - screaming their heads off during mating season. What a racket!!!!!

AARP, MVP Health Care and Delta Dental have figured out I'll be on Medicare in 6 months. What do you think of Delta Dental?? I have a cleaning next month and I'm going to ask what things would cost without insurance (at the moment I'm on DW's Federal Blue Cross). I don't have much in the way of dental needs (at least not yet) so it may be cheaper to just pay and not get dental insurance.
When I was bad enough for both denture they paid 0 after paying in like 6 years

DobieLover

Easily distracted by chickens
Premium Feather Member
Jul 23, 2018
NY Southern Tier
My Coop
Good morning Café. Thanks for the coffee Shad. Good luck with your bits!
Perris those are some of the best noises with which to disturb the peace! I'm off to listen to mine before heading down for another full day of tiling. Yesterday was drudgery finessing the bottom course level. Things should go faster today.

Top Bottom