BYC Café

No tv shows etc. for us, the only thing we will watch on lap top will be some documentary or scientific program once in a blue moon.

More then 10 years ago we decided that for us watching tv resulted in some kind of senseless waste of precious lifetime.
So, ever since we accidentally wrecked our satellite receiver while demolishing one of our stables, we decided not to fix it but abstain from tv and rather enjoy the real life instead.
Good call. I've never owned a TV. I do watch films on the computer though.

Morning cafe lively place this morning I had vests for my dogs if they where loose.
Lot's of folks thought they where wolves.. Boy what a trip if you stumble over any dog that large Meg ....
My husband was usually the victim... At 6'4 he had a lot further to fall haha. You always hurt yourself by trying not to hurt the dog in your path, though, don't you??

So how are your patients doing today? Hopefully no infection of some kind?
Unfortunately she has got an infection. Despite knowing better, I missed a pumcture wound from the Goshawks rear toe. It's a small hole and I know from past experience that when there are front toe wounds there's usaully a back one to go with it. I just missed it first time around.
It's been cleaned out now and it's bled again so that helps. She's on amoxicillin now which is a shame but has to be done.

Unfortunately she has got an infection. Despite knowing better, I missed a pumcture wound from the Goshawks rear toe. It's a small hole and I know from past experience that when there are front toe wounds there's usaully a back one to go with it. I just missed it first time around.
It's been cleaned out now and it's bled again so that helps. She's on amoxicillin now which is a shame but has to be done.
Fingers crossed that amoxicillin will be enough. :fl

He seems completely unaffected! The swelling is also gone. I just can't believe he wasn't injured by that thing. It was very substantial and it was hard for me to open it.
View attachment 2420960
I've decided to ramp up all safety measures. I found one of Bridget's old blaze orange vests and put it on Bella. She could feel it against her stomach and wouldn't run at first! I had to loosen it a bit.
View attachment 2420969

What a beautiful, stately creature she has become.

I'm usually on BYC when the TV show is on! :lol:

That would be/always has been me. Very rarely does the TV trap me.

Back
Top Bottom